FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Pohl Schmitt 1.7L Electric Kettle with Upgraded Stainless Steel Filter, Inner Lid & Bottom, Glass Water Boiler & Tea Heater with LED, Cordless, Auto Shut-Off - Boil-Dry
$23.97 $23.97 Sold out
- The Purest Taste: Made with the finest quality borosilicate glass which resists scratching and scuffing, healthier than others because no plastics touch the boiling water inside including the lid, because we encase it in a layer of solid stainless steel.
- Best Heating Element: Features leading EU thermostat technology, auto shut-off within 30s after the water is fully boiling. Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it detects there is no water inside. Concealed heating element.
- Blue Led Indicator: Know that your kettle is in the process of boiling when the light is on, light ring concealed inside the glass is safe and durable.
- Rapidheat Tech: Water heats up quickly in 3-7mins, a great choice to replace your microwave, stove or your old kettle. Perfect match for Coffee, tea, oatmeal, pasta and much more.
- Eco-friendly: Save yourself from the health-associated risks of ingesting harmful chemicals that come from a kettle’s loose particles. You’ll be sure that what you’ll get is clean drinking water that’s safe for you and your kids. Only The Best Quality With Pohl Schmitt - We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us, our professional customer support is here for you!
We strive to ship all products within 48 hours of purchasing Monday - Friday and packages usually arrive at their destination (in the USA) 2 days after shipment.
We offer a no hassle 30-day money back return policy. This means that within the first 30 days of purchase you may return your product for any reason, or no reason at all and we will refund every penny.
This was a replacement kettle. I think the design is pretty cool. My only comment so far is how they advertise and put the word Switzerland making people think it’s a Swiss product but it is actually made in PRC which means Peoples Republic of China. Boils quick. The lid is light and I feel it will eventually break.
Omg best kettle ever
I love the blue colored light of this pot and it's easy and well balanced to handle. I set it on the burner by accident(!!!) and it burned. After I got the stove cleaned up I ordered a second one.
Works fine. But after a few months everybody’s w and then the button on top to open lid does not work and it takes many tries to open lid. Also a lip on the inner rim near spout that holds water after pouring But it heats water up fine